- 4 Tbsp. Black Chia Seeds
- 200ml of Coconut Milk (or any milk of your choice – almond milk, soy milk, regular milk)
- 1 Tbsp. Greek Yoghurt
- 1 handful of Raspberries & Blueberries
- 1 Tsp. Honey
- 1 Tsp. Bee Pollen
These are so simple to make and an amazing way to start the day – packed full of nutrients, rich in fibre which helps keep you feeling fuller for longer & high in protein!
Take a glass jar or tumbler and pour in the chia seeds, pour over your chosen milk, and mix well. Leave to stand for 5 minutes and then mix again. Cover with clingwrap or put a lid on it if it is a jar & refrigerate overnight.
In the morning uncover your delightful pod and top it with Greek Yoghurt, Berries, Honey & Bee Pollen.
- I usually switch my mornings up and change between adding either 1 Tsp. Macca Powder, 1 Tsp. Green Tea Powder or 1 Tsp. Cinnamon to supercharge it a bit more!
- You can add any fruit to this, but my go to is always berries.
- Coconut chips and Cacao Nibs are also really great on top to add some extra crunch!
Meet the Author
My name is Georgie and I LOVE all things food. It marks most occasions and life events in some way for me – family celebrations where a bake off will almost certainly be on the cards, travelling the world to seek out culinary sensational overloads, a night out being wined & dined or just being in my kitchen; my favourite place at home and working those creative muscles.Learn more