Mediterranean Tray-Bake Salmon
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
- 5 or 6 Baby Potatoes halved
- Few spoons of Chickpeas
- Few handfuls of Cherry Tomatoes
- Few handfuls of Olives
- 1 to 2 Red or Yellow Peppers chopped into small chunks
- 2 Shallots sliced in half with the skins on
- 2 Garlic cloves with the skin on
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1.5 Tbsp. Honey
- ½ Lemon
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Basil
This is unbelievably easy – take a baking tray and drizzle a little Olive Oil on the base. Then put your Salmon fillets in the centre, skin side down. Throw in all the other veg around the Salmon fillets. Mix up the sauce in a jug and then pour this all over.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 25-30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with Fresh Basil and then serve with a super salad of your choice and you’re all set!
- So I make this when I have a load of random veg to use up – you can use most Mediterranean style veg, so courgettes, peppers, tomatoes, baby potatoes and it will all be delicious.
- If you want to make more just add more salmon and double up the rest of the ingredients.
Meet the Author
My name is Georgie and I LOVE all things food. It marks most occasions and life events in some way for me – family celebrations where a bake off will almost certainly be on the cards, travelling the world to seek out culinary sensational overloads, a night out being wined & dined or just being in my kitchen; my favourite place at home and working those creative muscles.Learn more